Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00181 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 58% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,256 (695,250 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 400TL (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (33 minutes ago)