Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 46% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,415 (39,798,371 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 3 hours ago)