Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28865 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 44% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,090 (S/. 7,242) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)