Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 19% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,279 (CH$1,686,256) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (34 minutes ago)