Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09271 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 44% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,394 (Bs 15,034) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)