Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 47% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,442 (Bs 132,099,382) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (41 minutes ago)