Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04697 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,325 (Mex$ 28,214) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)