Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26890 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,990 (R$ 7,399) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (41 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)