Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26609 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,248 (R$ 8,450) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (29 minutes ago)