Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24926 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,917 (R$ 7,691) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)