Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 60% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,159 (COL$4,094,323) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)