Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,873 (COL$5,945,174) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)