Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01562 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 33% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,929 (Php123,480) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)