Cost of living comparison between Corfu, Greece and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 5% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,846 in Corfu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)