Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,450 (CH$1,799,859) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (32 minutes ago)