Cost of living comparison between Conakry, Guinea and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 10% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,567 (35,063,108 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)