Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 5% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,939 (39,629,188 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (33 minutes ago)