Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 25% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,450 in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (27 minutes ago)