Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13374 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 44% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,676 ($b12,535) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (42 minutes ago)