Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 394 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12722 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 44% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,838 ($b14,452) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)