Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13562 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 43% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,795 ($b13,238) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)