Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09417 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 55% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,663 (Bs 49,523) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)