Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08964 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 12% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,187 (Bs 46,702) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)