Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09222 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 29% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,225 (Bs 34,971) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)