Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00291 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 52% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,381 (473,671 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (32 minutes ago)