Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09398 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 7% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,802 (Bs 29,812) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)