Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 71% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €852 (Bs 248,944,211) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)