Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09449 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is about the same as in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €3,009 (Bs 31,841) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (43 minutes ago)