Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08383 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 29% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,918 (22,877 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yazd costs ﷼ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$125 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (32 minutes ago)