Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08735 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 28% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,163 (24,769 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 3 hours ago)