Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08589 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 28% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,082 (24,245 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)