Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09454 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 28% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,170 (22,949 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (44 minutes ago)