Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07353 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 11% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,341 (45,441 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)