Cost of living comparison between Chincha Alta, Peru and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27468 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,411 (S/. 8,778) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (39 minutes ago)