Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26439 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 22% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,558 (S/. 9,674) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arlington, Texas costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)