Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28216 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 42% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,745 (S/. 6,185) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)