Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04537 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,186 (Mex$ 26,145) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (37 minutes ago)