Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04369 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,095 (Mex$ 25,057) in Chilpancingo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 9,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Benin City costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)