Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29131 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 38% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,309 (S/. 7,925) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (34 minutes ago)