Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00782 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,956 (¥506,004) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (34 minutes ago)