Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00747 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,421 (¥591,733) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)