Cost of living comparison between Chiba, Japan and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00882 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,936 (¥559,829) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (26 minutes ago)