Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00784 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,968 (¥505,963) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Provo, Utah costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)