Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00753 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,803 (¥504,796) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tunis costs 70 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Petrolina costs R$ 90 (about 2 hours ago)