Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00832 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €6,222 (¥748,211) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)