Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02593 EUR / THB
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 35% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,959 (75,536 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)