Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02630 EUR / THB
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 34% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,051 (78,010 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)