Cost of living comparison between Chiang Rai, Thailand and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02616 EUR / THB
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 36% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,934 (73,953 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)