Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02583 EUR / THB
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 35% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,681 (65,079 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)