Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02715 EUR / THB
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 44% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,411 (51,945 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)