Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02673 EUR / THB
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 44% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,090 (78,186 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)