Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 530 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02640 EUR / THB
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 44% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,578 (59,765 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)