Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 420 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13378 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 25% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,953 (元14,598) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)