Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13062 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 34% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,848 (元14,146) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (28 minutes ago)