Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 9% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,268 in Chania.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)