Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13662 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 35% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,033 (元14,877) in Changzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (38 minutes ago)