Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €2,935 (₩3,917,889) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)