Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,781 (₩4,828,263) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Andorra la Vella.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)