Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02681 EUR / THB
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 47% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,670 (62,296 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)