Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13393 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 40% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,887 (元14,086) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)