Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12720 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 31% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,727 (元13,577) in Changchun.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)