Cost of living in Chandigarh, India vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 617 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01234 EUR / INR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 43% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,814 (₨147,005) in Chandigarh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)