Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01844 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 34% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,649 (Php89,412) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)