Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 28% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,147 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)