Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30658 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €3,136 (R$ 10,230) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (about 1 hour ago)