Cost of living in Catania, Italy vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 12% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,811 in Catania.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)