Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 5% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,841 in Cascais.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)