Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 536 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09194 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 32% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,917 (20,854 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)