Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28935 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,875 (R$ 6,480) in Caruaru.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)