Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,151 in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)