Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,131 in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)