Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,661 (COL$5,555,585) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (19 minutes ago)