Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 375 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 44% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,626 (COL$5,778,076) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)