Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Colombia and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 42% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,892 (COL$6,057,518) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)