Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / COP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 39% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,305 (COL$7,024,336) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (37 minutes ago)