Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 330%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,110 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09449 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 78% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €5,794 (Bs 61,318) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)