Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,377 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00290 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 35% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,152 (741,719 Bs.S.) in Caracas.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)