Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,763 (CH$2,117,029) in Calama.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)