Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,829 (CH$2,116,857) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)