Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,639 (CH$1,972,452) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $65 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guwahati costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)