Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09449 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 122% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €6,947 (Bs 73,517) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)