Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08458 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 96% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €5,479 (Bs 64,779) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 7,500 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)