Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,098 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04990 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 72% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €901 (E£ 18,050) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)