Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,221 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05940 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 66% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,052 (E£ 17,701) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)