Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01866 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,281 (Php122,218) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (28 minutes ago)