Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,389 in Cadiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (25 minutes ago)