Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,342 in Cadiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (43 minutes ago)